You are here:
(27 Feb 2016, FernandoVanDerVlist)
Projects of the 2016 Winter school
1. Mapping the Publics of Public Finance
2a. Why do people walk on Cultural Routes?
2b. Twitter as a city's attention barometer
3. The communicative architecture of the Mediterranean refugee crisis
4. Careers in the Surveillance Industry
5. Digital Engagement and Cultural Heritage
6. Digital Methods for Number Critique
Trackers and Widgets on Slate.com (2008 – 2015)
Tracking the Trackers on University Websites: A snapshot on the Italian case
Tracing Social Widgets on BuzzFeed Over Time: User Engagement Metrics and the Creation of Value
7. The Dutch Refugee 'Crisis' Over Time on Twitter
8. A critical genealogy of the Getty Images Lean In Collection
9. COP 21 New Media Analysis
10. Engagement with tragedy in social media
iew wiki text
ore topic actions
Topic revision: r5 - 27 Feb 2016, FernandoVanDerVlist
Winter School 2023
Papers and Publications
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki?